I absolutely hate BB&T. I transferred out all my money to close out the account tomorrow on my day off.
Guess what?!?! They charged me $2 for “The Plus Fee” THEN $7 for the overdraft protection fee! And considering it’s 12:41AM EST there is NO customer service!
Joe is ticked. Can’t even call Customer Service until 6AM! What a GREAT way to start the day!
Anything to screw you! I had to fight them with PAST print outs of my account to prove THEY deliberately held up 5 small payments for one BIG one. I proved they small ones should have gone through a WEEK before the big one. But they held it up to charge me $170 in overdraft fees!
Took me 2 weeks to get them to fix it, WITH them holding up my next deposit. I just got it cleared up, then transferred the money out this week and was going to go in tomorrow to close account.
But they got me. ONE DAY! What a bunch of blood suckers!
No comments:
Post a Comment