Saturday, January 30, 2010

Back To The Future: CNBC's insipid special from Davos.

Wow… I’m almost speechless.

After watching Back To The Future, CNBC’s so-called debate moments ago (Friday, January 29th, 2010), I have no doubts any more that CNBC is no longer a credible financial news bureau but a full-fledged media entertainment company.

Make no mistake, this was no debate. This was a “show”. This was a slick, highly polished, “sound and graphics” show. Guess who hosted this primetime-style game show?  One of CNBC’s own sycophant personalities, the serious-sounding pseudo-journalist, Maria Bartiromo, of course.  Think I’m joking? Take a look for yourself when the clips of it hit YouTube. [Sorry.  I'll embed them later but I'm not wasting any more of Friday night on this piece of  &#%@]

If you have half a brain, and have been paying attention to what has been happening since the economy took a nose dive right before President Bush left office, then you’ll immediately see right through this primetime charade. This was a blatant attempt by those high-risk big business interests who were responsible for the crash to manipulate public opinion and put pressure on Washington.  They want to keep government from doing its job, which is to impose proper regulation on the financial markets.

This “hidden agenda” was so obvious, you would have had to have been blind not to see it.  I mean, the “audience voting and polling” part at the end of the show was classic, as if CNBC, you’re MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew. Come on!   This thing was so rigged, I didn’t know if I should laugh at how sad it was, or be mad because you think I’m that stupid. Really CNBC? Hell, bitches,y ou should have had Fanny Pak out there busting out hot routine for the Swiss.  At least that would have made it entertaining.

Listen y’all. This last Wall Street “crash and burn” which required Washington to step in and bail these morons out was caused by an under-regulated severely over-leveraged credit markets – just like all the crashes before – because these financial geniuses took on more risk than they should have. So when the going got choppy, these dip-shits lost their asses. But the stupid part is, they don’t want government regulation imposed to prevent them from doing it again. Of course, they want to do it again, and wouldn’t you if you were them?  Think about it. During the bubble market, you make bag loads of dough. After it the bubble pops, the taxpayers throw bags of dough at you and rescue your ass.  Nice work if you can get it.

Well, it’s up to you. If you want to buy this crap that these greedy whores are trying to sell you, then go right ahead because you’re a bigger fool than they are. And start chanting, DOWN WITH SOCIALISM… as if you can even properly define socialism.

♦  ♦  ♦

URI REFERNCES

CNBC.com: Back To The Future from Davos: http://bx.businessweek.com/davos-world-economic-forum/view?url=http://c.moreover.com/click/here.pl%3Fr2479783886%26f%3D9791

[Via http://skekoa.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment